PDA

View Full Version : All NYC Have you heard back about kindergarten interviews from all the schools?

krobinm
10-03-2011, 08:22 AM
We sent in our applications that first week but haven't heard from two of the places. Should I contact the schools to see if something happened to our application?

cfloresny
10-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Trinity is the only one we haven't heard back from yet.

krobinm
10-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Trinity is the only one we haven't heard back from yet.

Did you get a slot with Dalton? Trinity and Dalton are the two we haven't heard back from.

jspencernyc5
10-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Trinity is different this year since they're trying to consider more apps so try to be patient there. Dalton I'm not sure what's going on. You can give them a call to make sure they received your application.

ellenjw928
10-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Did you get a slot with Dalton? Trinity and Dalton are the two we haven't heard back from.

I'm not sure if you saw but Dalton's website is saying (in red ink) that they are running way behind in processing the apps. As long as you submitted your app by Nov 11, you'll get a date for tour/interview and playdate.

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FAMILIES WHO HAVE APPLIED TO KINDERGARTEN OR WILL BE APPLYING TO KINDERGARTEN: Due to our new online application process, we are currently running several weeks behind in scheduling our appointments. Please bear with us while we adjust our admissions process to accomodate the new technology. We promise that every family that applies to Dalton by our November 11th deadline will receive appointments for all the necessary visits (child playgroup, parent tour/interview). We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any questions, please give our First Program Admissions Office a call at 212-423-5463. We thank you for your patience.