PDA

View Full Version : Pac Hts-Marina Anticipated number of openings at Little School

ggbmom
10-07-2011, 02:05 PM
I was browsing on Little School's website for more information and saw that they share the anticipated number of openings for their programs. How cool is that! I wish more preschools follow Little School's lead and share this info.

Anticipated Openings:
YOUNG T/TH - 9
OLD T/TH - 5
YOUNG M/W/F - 0
OLD M/W/F - 1
YOUNG M-F - 4
OLD M-F - 2
TRANSITIONAL K - TBD

sfschools
10-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Many schools actually will share this info at info days/tours. If they don't offer it up, just ask.

7x7mom
10-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Many schools actually will share this info at info days/tours. If they don't offer it up, just ask.

When we went through tours last year, not many schools volunteered the information. We didn't ask coz we thought it was somewhat awkward question even though we very much would love to know the answer. Little School provided this info on the tour handout so that was nice.

sfschools
10-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Agreed--it can be awkward, but every school that didn't publish the number was truly more than happy to answer the question when I called/emailed privately. I didn't mean to imply that one should raise one's hand in the middle of an info session and ask then. Still, I was able to get the info from almost every school (we just finished the whole process and my son is in school now) with just a clear and polite question and it didn't seem to register as too invasive. It would be so nice if they all published!