PDA

View Full Version : All SF Transitional Kindergarten

marijamaldonado
01-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi there,
My name is Marija Maldonado and I'm trying to reach parents and families affected by the SFUSD decision to cancel transitional kindergarten. I'd like to organize and approach the SFUSD so that together we can resolve this problem. But I know they won't listen unless we all come together. Time is of the essence.

Please email me at: marijamaldonado@yahoo.com

Thank You,
Marija Maldonado
Parent of a daughter whose unfortunate birthday is November 2nd.

lmduv9
01-31-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm so sorry to hear. Our child is an Oct baby so I feel fortunate we're not impacted by this change by the SFUSD but I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you. I'm kind of preparing myself for years of getting frustrated with SFUSD. Keep me posted and let me know if there's anything I can help with.

marijamaldonado
01-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Thank you!
I'm hoping to reach as many parents as I can this week so we can get together as soon as possible and approach the SFUSD as a group with one goal- doing what's best for our kids.
It would be great if you could spread the word to any parents groups or preschools you know of, so we can reach as many affected families as possible.
I will be putting together a contact list and hopefully get everyone together soon.
Thank you for reaching out and for your commitment and dedication to your child!
Marija