PDA

View Full Version : Our experience with Marin Prep

caseyl
03-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi there, I am a parent at Marin Prep and would be happy to talk to any one about our experience there. We truly love the school and while we were disappointed that the head of school hire didn't work out, it doesn't change the incredibly nurturing and excellent academic environment there. Our son runs to hug his teacher everyday and says goodbye with a "te quiero" - I love you. I am completely amazed by how quickly he learned to read once starting at the school is now doing addition, subtraction, word problems in math in Jr. kindergarten. The combination of thoughtful teaching techniques and small class size is very unique. He is getting a huge amount of spanish exposure and it is being integrated very professionally into his classroom and afterschool program. The school has engaged the best private school recruiting firm to find our next head of school which I am confident will result in a top notch hire that will be the best fit for the school. I do not know how to exchange personal information here, but again if anyone would like to chat further about it please let me know! Casey Lynch