PDA

View Full Version : All NYC IPS consolidating two of its smaller campuses into one new one

annamon
06-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Just received notice that IPS is closing its East 35th and East 74th locations when it opens a new campus at 345 East 86th.

http://www.ipsnyc.org/NewsAndEventsDetails.aspx?id=220

We're close enough to the new location so it's not a big deal. Curious what the parents who accepted a spot at E35th location think.

andilla76
06-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Talk about a bait and switch. It's fine for the parents in UES but for those in midtown now having to get to E86th for preschool, that would really make me angry.

soulnomad
09-05-2012, 09:12 AM
This has been welcome news for us, as IPS is our top choice and we live near the 86th street location.

Any one with a child at IPS? Thoughts on the school?

Joan40
02-08-2013, 11:16 AM
IPS is closing its East 35th but a new preschool is opening in September 2013 at this location. MARYEL INTERNATIONAL PRESCHOOL. It is a bilingual preschool (Spanish-English) with an amazing curriculum, staff and programs. We had a family interview last month , because I want to enroll my daughter in this school next year.
I strongly recommend you visiting this new preschool, the admissions office is on the 3rd floor.
this is the website : www.maryelinternationalpreschool.org