PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan-UWS Found a wonderful Preschool on UWS

uwsmom123
11-04-2012, 12:46 PM
I wanted to share a wonderful preschool I found a few years ago, 2 of my 3 children have been there. I only wish I had found it sooner hence my idea to share. I don't believe they advertise, it's word of mouth only. They are in the Parent League Guide and have scads of great reviews, still I wanted to do my part and share this school with everyone else.
They use music as a teaching tool, my kids loved music before they began but wow, they learned so much! I was amazed.
Still while they learn a lot, they stress social skills as the most important part of the program and they really walk the walk. My kids were so excited to move on to Kindergarten, very confident and socially adept. They also helped a lot with exmissions. Every step they were there for my children and my family. It was an amazing experience.
The classes are small 10 to 12 students with 3 teachers. All the teachers are wonderful. The Director is lovely, Stephanie Spivack. She created the curriculum and is such a warm, nurturing, truly gifted teacher.
It's a mixed age group of kids from 2 to 5 and it is really a very special place.
noteworthyschool.org
212-595-3506