PDA

View Full Version : All LA Metro Free Private Elementary Schools Discussion and Book Signing Oct. 27, Santa Monica

Christina
10-22-2010, 12:17 PM
If you’re thinking of sending your child to one of Los Angeles' wonderful private elementary Simon and Porcha Dodson, the authors of Beyond the Brochure: An Insider's Guide To Private Elementary Schools In Los Angeles!

"This is the only book I know of that walks you through the entire process step-by-step. It covers which schools to apply to (and how many), what to expect from your child’s test and interview, how to approach the parent interview and, most importantly, how to figure out which school would be right for your family."

"I only wish that Beyond the Brochure had been around a few years ago, when my oldest daughter was in preschool and I was figuring all this out on my own. It would have made a stressful and sometimes overwhelming experience a lot easier for this Santa Monica mom."

– Kelle (Parent at Carlthorp School and Community Outreach Manager, UCLA Family Commons)

Where: The UCLA Family Commons, 1221 2nd St. Santa Monica. 310-395-5650 orwww.uclacommons.com. No RSVP needed. Just come and bring a friend!