PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan-UWS Infant Care?

ryanyc
04-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Hi All,

I'm expecting later this year and having trouble tracking down many day cares that accept infants (3-6 months). Any ideas? I'm hoping for the UWS (60s-80s) but the west side in general would work.

I've heard of: Bright Horizons, the River School, West Side Y, and Preschool of America. Any insight -- e.g., tuition, reviews, admissions availability--on these would also be welcome!

lindsey
05-26-2018, 01:51 PM
Hi All,

I'm expecting later this year and having trouble tracking down many day cares that accept infants (3-6 months). Any ideas? I'm hoping for the UWS (60s-80s) but the west side in general would work.

I've heard of: Bright Horizons, the River School, West Side Y, and Preschool of America. Any insight -- e.g., tuition, reviews, admissions availability--on these would also be welcome!

Bright Horizon is pretty solid, massive franchised daycare so they have a system in place and they've learned over the years of what works and doesn't. I would just recommend reading reviews specifically for that location since there was so many Bright Horizon locations. My friend's daughter attended to BH at the midtown location. Heard pretty good reviews about it.