PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan-UWS How would you prioritize this UWS preschool list?

uptowngirl
08-11-2010, 04:53 PM
On my list of preschools to consider in UWS are Brownstone, Claremont, Columbia Greenhouse, Morningside Montessori, Riverside Weekday, West End Collegiate and WSMS. What else am I missing? How would you prioritize/rank order them and why?

metromom
08-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Based on the NYMag list, you should also include Bank Street, Barnard Center, St. Hilda's & St. Hugh's, Rodeph Shalom (if you're Jewish) and Mandell.

uwsmom123
11-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Brownstone , then Claremont, are twoI liked quite a bit. One not mentioned, lesser known is Noteworthy School.
It is a wonderful school, not well known but amazing. We love it! Two of my children attended. I only wish I had found it sooner. It is very small and not as well known but it's been around for 16 years and they only use word of mouth to advertise. I know they are listed in the Parents League books and on some of the other sites but I wanted to share my find. I heard from a friend and was amazed that I had not heard about it sooner. It's a really special place.
noteworthyschool.org 212-595-3506