+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We're opening a new Montessori school in Brooklyn in early 2015, in the Cobble Hill neighborhood. It will be our first Brooklyn campus! Parents in California, where we're originally from, love our schools. You can learn more about the Brooklyn school, read reviews, see photos and videos on our web site, http://www.leportschools.com/brooklyn/ .

My recomandation the Montessori Day School of Brooklyn

I agree about Windmill, also check out C'e Montessori for an intimate and well-run option for toddlers and Primary: www.montessoribrooklyn.com

In all honesty and seriousness, you should have a disclaimer that you are the owner of Brainy Academy and that your child attended a full time pre-k Montessori school in the neighborhood prior to you setting up your business.
    Ironically, unlike you stated, the well established Montessori schools in the neighborhood have better reviews and proven results. Your business on the other hand is unscrupulous and have received a few bad reviews for dishonorable practices. Your only interest here is to promote your business without merit, without complete facts and making misleading statements. As a parent looking for a Montessori school, I will not entertain looking into your school since the Montessori core values and principles are obviously not practiced there by management.

Quote Originally Posted by VikiAlt View Post
    My children go to Brainy Academy in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. It isn't a school, but an after-school center that has Montessori classes for several hours a week weekly or bi-weekly. This is actually pretty good because it does not over burden the children, but the children really enjoy and look forward to coming here.

Finding Brooklyn Montessori classes and schools can be difficult -- there aren't that many, and a lot of them have terrible reviews. My 3-year-old goes to classes here at Brainy Academy and my child loves it and I love it. I really have seen a difference in his development, language, and thinking.

If you're interested, check out http://www.brainyacademyny.com

Good luck!
    Last edited by Newmom; 04-26-2016 at 12:54 PM.