+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2013 kindergarten notifications

Are you ready for tomorrow? I am so anxious, hard to keep myself busy to bide the time. Good luck!

Anyone heard via email or phone yet? We're still waiting...

WLs at 3 schools and 1 accept at one of the lower choices. Still waiting to hear from a couple more.

2 accepts, 2 WL and 2 rejects. Got our first choice so ecstatic.

1 reject and 1 WL so far. Waiting to hear from 5 other schools. Heard that the Riverdale schools are notifying by USPS. Hoping I will hear today vs. Monday. I am so nervous. Most folks I know are getting no acceptances and only WLs.

Quote Originally Posted by HalcyonMama View Post
    1 reject and 1 WL so far. Waiting to hear from 5 other schools. Heard that the Riverdale schools are notifying by USPS. Hoping I will hear today vs. Monday. I am so nervous. Most folks I know are getting no acceptances and only WLs.
    We're in similar boat - couple rejects and couple WLs. USPS can't come soon enough.

FML. Our mail service was definitely suspended for today due to the weather. So this torturous wait will have to continue until Monday afternoon.

Natarose, do you have a son or a daughter? I am starting to suspect that this year the competition is extra stiff for the girls.

Lucky to be accepted to two of our top choices (girls schools). Will be releasing one of them Monday or Tuesday.

Anybody know if WLs move? We have couple more we're waiting to hear from but I'm feeling like we're going to have to hope for one of the WL spots to clear. Appreciate any insight here!

I was told that they do move, but they then fill the spot with a student with similar demographics as the one who let the acceptance go. There is no order to the lists apparently.

Am still anxiously waiting for today's mail. But am somewhat hopeful now since one of the schools just asked me for another financial document. I guess the FA office doesn't realize that I have not yet heard from admissions. If they had sent out a rejection letter on Friday, they would not be emailing me about finances, right? I know that's what makes most logical sense but at this point I am so nervous I can't think.