+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I mean yes at SFDS, waitlist at SFFS (which I believe may be the same as a no).

4 acceptances, have not heard from our 5th (MCDS). We are thrilled (and exhausted). Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by sfmomsfmom View Post
    4 acceptances, have not heard from our 5th (MCDS). We are thrilled (and exhausted). Good luck everyone.
    Wow sfmomsfmom, congratulations. You must be so thrilled? Any idea which one you're leaning towards?

We got yes from Alta Vista and Friends but waitlist for SF Day, Live Oak and Synergy. Ecstatic to have an option!

Yes on Town and SFDS but haven't heard from MCDS. Is it true MCDS didn't mail their letters until today?

Quote Originally Posted by omooner View Post
    Wow sfmomsfmom, congratulations. You must be so thrilled? Any idea which one you're leaning towards?

We got yes from Alta Vista and Friends but waitlist for SF Day, Live Oak and Synergy. Ecstatic to have an option!
    We really like SFDS, though they are all great schools. We have a tough decision to make this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sfmomsfmom View Post
    We really like SFDS, though they are all great schools. We have a tough decision to make this weekend.
    Congrats sfmomsfmom! You should be proud of yourself and your daughter! It's wonderful to have a choice but also stressful deciding which is the "best" school for your family, if there's such a thing as "best". We were in similar situation two years ago so let me know if I can help.

Got in to two of the girls schools but not the one I really really want. Kind of happy but also kind of bummed. Waiting to hear from MCDS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 7x7mom View Post
    Yes on Town and SFDS but haven't heard from MCDS. Is it true MCDS didn't mail their letters until today?
    I've heard some people say they were accepted at MCDS but sounds like others got all letters except from MCDS like us. We would prioritize SFDS over MCDS so we aren't nervous about it, but not sure if it is an issue with mail in different neighborhoods or just means if you didn't get a MCDS letter today you did not get in...

Thank you daddydrama! Will definitely reach out if we have questions. Right now we are just letting out a big breath and feeling proud of our daughter (though she doesn't yet know)!

You guys are killing me! I'm stuck here at work still and can't wait to get home to open the mail.