+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Having been shut out of the privates so far, I don't know what I would have done if we didn't get one of the public schools on our list. We got assigned our AA school Sherman so that's at least some consolation from the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacnam View Post
    Having been shut out of the privates so far, I don't know what I would have done if we didn't get one of the public schools on our list. We got assigned our AA school Sherman so that's at least some consolation from the whole process.
    Congrats tmacnam! Great to hear you have something to fall back on if the waitlists for the private schools don't work out. We have friends who love Sherman.

Grattan AA but assigned Sanchez, which was not on our list of 9 schools. Not surprised by the result.

Shut out.

Grattan AA. 0 for 19. Got John Muir. Didn't know it existed until today. I know four others who went at least 0 for ten with AA schools on their lists. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate8 View Post
    Grattan AA. 0 for 19. Got John Muir. Didn't know it existed until today. I know four others who went at least 0 for ten with AA schools on their lists. Pathetic.
    Wow! I thought I had it bad but 0 for 19? This system is so messed up. I feel for you.

We got Glen Park which is our AA school. We're super excited about given the principal's track record. Yay!

Can someone explain how the language assessment affects the tie-breaker process? It seems odd that SFUSD would go through all that trouble in testing and scoring kids when it is not used.