+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Please share your 2013 G&T results

So it seems like the notification email of Gifted and Talented scores will be going out before 9am tomorrow. It'll be a long night waiting for it. Please share your dc's score and placement. Good luck to you all!

Got ours just a little while ago. 98 unprepped. So frustrated with myself for prepping dc.

146 V (99%) / 148 NV (99%) = 99% overall.

btw, Andersen's open house registration is on Thursday.

98. Kind of relieved not to be bothering with Andersen rigamarole and just going with sibling.

Hello. New to this forum & completely new to NYC DOE. My kid scored a verval (114) (81%) and (148) (99%) for an overall 97%. We didn't prep and there was no pressure. Hubby and I just thought to let her have the experience. In reading more about prior admissions, I was a little confused. An article stated that for some year prior, roughly 15k+ kids took the exam for some 400 seats so a lot of 99% kids were still rejected for any of the citywide schools. Wouldn't the top 1% translate into 150 kids and even with sibling placement guarantee the kid a seat? How is it possible that they have roughly 2600 kids score 99%? If someone could shed light on this, it would be deeply appreciated.

Email yesterday explaining results would be eamiled b4 9am today yet nothing as of 1:15,,,,hmmm???

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    Email yesterday explaining results would be eamiled b4 9am today yet nothing as of 1:15,,,,hmmm???
    twinmom, have you checked the DOE online app site https://prod.semsnycdoe.com/parentsite/? If you registered on there, you should be able to see your scores, no?

Quote Originally Posted by new2DOE View Post
    Hello. New to this forum & completely new to NYC DOE. My kid scored a verval (114) (81%) and (148) (99%) for an overall 97%. We didn't prep and there was no pressure. Hubby and I just thought to let her have the experience. In reading more about prior admissions, I was a little confused. An article stated that for some year prior, roughly 15k+ kids took the exam for some 400 seats so a lot of 99% kids were still rejected for any of the citywide schools. Wouldn't the top 1% translate into 150 kids and even with sibling placement guarantee the kid a seat? How is it possible that they have roughly 2600 kids score 99%? If someone could shed light on this, it would be deeply appreciated.
    new2DOE, the percentiles are based on all the kids who take the test, no just NYC kids. The percentiles are skewed in nyc.

I tried but without the unique lstudent code I am unable. Strange as I am waiting on two emails, last year they came within seconds of eachother

I am also waiting impatiently

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast