+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I would be curious too for that chart. One of my twins got four wrong overall and the other got eight wrong overall but both in same 98%.

nyc parent - try calling. sometimes you get lucky with someone who will look up your pin for you.

Keith44 - I envy your closure. My daughter is going into 1st grade as well. She got a 99 last year and this year. Last year we missed out on citywide and decided to pass on our district G&T in favor of a new charter. I don't know if my psyche can handle another rider on the roller coaster after last year's harrowing experience.

bedstuymom, thanks for the tip. DOE is not taking calls at the moment.

My kid did bad this time, she got 99% in nonverbal and only 57% in verbal with a overall 89%. she did well last year with a 99% and was in a g&t district school. just wanna ask does this test score affect her current g&t seat?

mofaxiaoren, it should not affect current G&T status.
    They never kick any kids out once you are in the G&T class.

when will the full results of how many students scored in which percentile come out? thats always so interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mofaxiaoren View Post
    My kid did bad this time, she got 99% in nonverbal and only 57% in verbal with a overall 89%. she did well last year with a 99% and was in a g&t district school. just wanna ask does this test score affect her current g&t seat?
    Same here 99 nonverbal 80 verbal but 99 last year. There is something fishy with this year's results.

I foresee that they discover "errors" and there will be "correcting" the results in a couple of months.

Last year verbal section was only 35% of the test and this year is 50%. I do hope they find some "errors" so can give my child an extra percent on nonverbal. My child got a 98 this year and have no hope for citywide. Disappointed but still proud of him~

Quote Originally Posted by kwwoonkg View Post
    Last year verbal section was only 35% of the test and this year is 50%. I do hope they find some "errors" so can give my child an extra percent on nonverbal. My child got a 98 this year and have no hope for citywide. Disappointed but still proud of him~
    If indeed kids score lower in the verbal part and this year the verbal part counts for 50% then your child might get into the citywide with 98 -- errors or no errors.