+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

G&T Results 2015-16 school year

Anyone know if they are coming out this weekend? I know a lot of the citywides have already set dates for their tours and applications have to be in April 23 so I'm guessing results have to be anytime from Friday 3 through Friday 10.
    Last edited by Awesomes; 03-30-2015 at 12:54 PM.

We are also awaiting the results.. hope it will be released soon..

Also anxiously waiting here. Haven't heard of anyone getting results yet. Please post if you know when they have started going out.

Also waiting! All their site says is early April, which is different than what it says for Kindergarten admissions. For general admissions they just say "The week of April 13th." I believe they will go out before then since having 10 days to decide and submit apps is not enough time!

rego_mom are you guys from Rego park?

lunacarellz , yes we are from Rego Park.. : )

Neat! We are also from the corona/Rego park area! Are you looking at neighborhood schools for g&t?

lunacarellz, yes..the nearest for us is PS 174.. after all everything depends on results.

We are also waiting... last year it was released on a Friday so hoping we'll all know today. But given that it's a 3 day holiday weekend, it may mean nothing will happen until Monday.

4/8 you will starting to receive the mail , I think ! I remembered last year I got the password on 8 April 2014.
    Last edited by Bayside G&T; 04-03-2015 at 07:47 PM. Reason: More words

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast