+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    Quote Originally Posted by trendybrandy View Post
    Could you please tell me what they finally offered you? We are also in District 20, my younger daughter scored 98%, and my older daughter is finishing 5th grade this year at NEST+M, which was our first choice. However, they offered us a district school G&T class
    I'm surprised you didn't get sibling priority? Or is that only until 4th grade?

yes, they told me that we don't have a priority because my oldest should be in 6th grade next school year , but it is really strange for me, because Nest+M has a lower, middle and high school all together and we are going to continue learning at that school, so I think there should be a sibling priority, but not(
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Sprouts View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't get sibling priority? Or is that only until 4th grade?

Does anyone know realistically what you would need to score to get into Kindergarten at PS166 and PS 163? Just trying to see historically how far down the score chart they let people, even off the wait list. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    what was your child's score
    my childs score is irrelevant to the question and would rather not provide as to sway any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by testingdad View Post
    Does anyone know realistically what you would need to score to get into Kindergarten at PS166 and PS 163? Just trying to see historically how far down the score chart they let people, even off the wait list. Thank you!
    can you ask the school principal or parent coordinator?

Quote Originally Posted by testingdad View Post
    i answered this in the other place you asked

If you picked LL, feels good. Note, We're not in the district

New York’s Littlest Chess Players Win National Championship

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/09...&_r=0&referer=