+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: G&t 2016-2017

G&t 2016-2017

Hi,

New member here. I wonder if anyone is like me who already submitted the request for test?
    Let's start the year long party

Are we the first ones here? I submitted RFT on the first day.

Hi, I submitted RFT for my 4yr old also. My 7yr old is already in the program.

I don't remember when did I submit the RFT. But I think it was number 20 something or 120 something. Sure there are more excited parents out there did it 1 minute after the flood gate opened.

G&T test in Queens in Russian

Hello, we submitted the RFT for our 4-yr old to be tested in Queens in Russian - does anyone have prior experience? I've heard some horror stories about Russian test administrators in Manhattan, Brkl supposedly better - was wondering if anyone can offer any perspective? Thanks

sorry, don't have experience. This will be my first GT with my first born.
    Only a few days to go. Good luck everyone!

my boy took the test on 1/10. Done. I'm done with the work load.
    relax, I'll have weekends.
    Good luck everyone. I wish there are more people on this forum to share scores later.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmom View Post
    my boy took the test on 1/10. Done. I'm done with the work load.
    relax, I'll have weekends.
    Good luck everyone. I wish there are more people on this forum to share scores later.
    hi GTMOM,

my son is about to take the test in two weeks-- do you have any advice on handling the test and tips that may help both of us relax at the day?

how did your son find the whole experience? hard, uncomfortable... etc? did you do any prepping? We checked out a few books but his attention is quite short after a few puzzles ..not that I can blame him --they are the same logic just repetitive

any word of wisdom is appreciate it!

best of luck to you...

My daughter will be taking the test on the 31st.

hi ladies

have you heard any buzz on results?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast