+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ah yes. That was meant for Cocolicous - thanks for the reply and congrats to your daughter! We are in waitlist purgatory which probably means we will not get in. :-) Sucks to be so close and yet so far.

Quote Originally Posted by micblee View Post
    Ah yes. That was meant for Cocolicous - thanks for the reply and congrats to your daughter! We are in waitlist purgatory which probably means we will not get in. :-) Sucks to be so close and yet so far.
    Thank you! I can only imagine. But the good thing is you still have a shot. Who knows what will happen??? Maybe I'll see you soon. :-)

No, not off the waitlist but it goes until 9/2020. They were very nice when I called. He's on the unranked waitlist. Unfortunately, they would not tell me how far they progressed on the ranked list. He's is doing very well at another school. But would I take the Hunter spot if he got accepted? In a heartbeat.

Hi Micblee,

How do you know your child is on the waitlist? Was it mentioned in the original results letter that emailed? From a conversation with admissions, it sounds like my child is waitlisted, but I don’t remember that being mentioned in the decision letter.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tribecamom View Post
    Hi Micblee,

How do you know your child is on the waitlist? Was it mentioned in the original results letter that emailed? From a conversation with admissions, it sounds like my child is waitlisted, but I donít remember that being mentioned in the decision letter.

Thank you!
    Did you receive an invitation to attend an orientation? My friend whose daughter was waitlisted received an invitation for an orientation/tour for waitlisted families that occurred the day after our orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by jglenn_4 View Post
    I know this post is almost a year old, but did your child make it off the waitlist? Do you know if the school will tell you your position on the waitlist?
    Well, it's 7/2018 and we are basically resigned to being on the waitlist/not getting in. All is fine and very grateful that we have a really strong public school in our district. Life can be good even when one doesn't always get what one wants. :-)