+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Hi Lemytran, Good look on your decision re: LL vs NEST. They're both really great options.
    Wondering-- what number on the NEST waitlist was your D? We are currently on a few citywide first grade waitlists, and wondering how far down the schools have gone so far...

Quote Originally Posted by dwtnmama View Post
    Hi Lemytran, Good look on your decision re: LL vs NEST. They're both really great options.
    Wondering-- what number on the NEST waitlist was your D? We are currently on a few citywide first grade waitlists, and wondering how far down the schools have gone so far...
    Hi dwtnmama,
    My D was on the 5th place.

Quote Originally Posted by lemytran View Post
    Hi dwtnmama,
    My D was on the 5th place.
    Thank you for letting me know-- and good luck on your decision. Your family's in a lucky position! If others want to chime in if they've gotten off waitlist at any of the citywide schools (and grade), that might be interesting...

Our 1st grade class at NEST+m got a new student today.

Hello, what grade is your child going into, what year was he born? My son, March/2011, got 27/30 on the OLSAT and scored on the 92nd percentile..

hi, can you tell me what year your child was born/what grade he/she applied for? My son, March/2011 got 27/30 on the OLSAT and is on the 92nd percentile..