+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Any parent of PS. 130 G&T here, could you share what the after school options are and what you choose for your child?

Quote Originally Posted by repeat2 View Post
    Any parent of PS. 130 G&T here, could you share what the after school options are and what you choose for your child?
    There are several after school programs and a full list can be obtained from the school. There are three programs that are in the school ISS ($1,600), Eternity ($2,500 was only 1,900 last year), and CPC ($1,600 offers financial aid for low income and spots fills up quickly as a result). Most of the programs are focused on finishing the child's homework but from what I heard from other parents there are often mistakes depending on the teacher. I am putting my child in Creator Voice ($1,900) which is a few blocks from the school but I heard the homework is done right. Creator Voice also expose your child to Christian stories which I am not a big fan of but decided on this program due to their emphasis on homework. I also heard TES homework help is good as well but cost around 2,900 (not sure what the price is this year) and it is across the street but the space is a bit small. If you don't care about homework help, SWAB offers a Chinese program but I have no idea how much it cost. If you child is entering Kindergarten, see you at the Kindergarten orientation.