+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New tag parents

New tag parents

Hello new TAG parents! Another parent suggested starting a thread specifically for incoming TAG families to post and share information on. Here you go!

Has anyone been able to get in contact with the school to pre-register? We have had no luck getting in contact with Ms. Bruno. Also, we were not able to tour the school in the spring. Does anyone know if we are able to tour it before the end of the semester (and before pre-registering)?

Hello Kamusi,
    We managed to get through her and she said Thursday. I would suggest you to try again

I haven't been able to reach Ms. Bruno either. I tried calling again just now but no one picked up. Will try again tomorrow.

I just talked to them today. Ms Bruno said there are two days to pre-register - June 8th and June 12th, from 9 am to 2:30pm. She will not be able to do any tours in the next two weeks but has asked PTA if any of the current parents can organize a tour for the new families. She will post information on the website if any tours are organized.

Quote Originally Posted by Tag331 View Post
    I just talked to them today. Ms Bruno said there are two days to pre-register - June 8th and June 12th, from 9 am to 2:30pm. She will not be able to do any tours in the next two weeks but has asked PTA if any of the current parents can organize a tour for the new families. She will post information on the website if any tours are organized.
    Thanks Tag331! Is this info going to get posted on TAG website?

Thanks Tag331
    Also from which borough would you be commuting?

As a parent, I would suggest another possible option to find information may be the general communications email address for the membership committe for the pta: membership@tagscholarspta.org
    Last edited by wahidad; 06-09-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks Wahidad,
    Thats really helpful. Looking forward to your valuable guidance through this thread as well.
    Can one of the existing PTA rope us all in creating those pages ? Their lead would help us in the initial ice breaking . We really also want to figure out commute and knowing parents from the same neighborhood can help us to figure out busing options.
    Last edited by TAGMommy; 06-06-2017 at 03:03 AM.

Yes! We will help with that. I believe this may already exist and we are waiting on final student list to go live. Lots of info will be passed along at the picnic. Some bus info about buses and contacts and other stuff here.

http://www.tagscholarspta.org/about-tag.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast