+ Reply to Thread

Post SHSAT prep books recommendation for 2018

Hi,
    First of all, i wish you all the best for 2017 test takers.
    I am trying to get ready for 2018 SHSAT test and trying to find out which books really came close to actual 2017 SHSAT test?

Those who took the test this year 2017, please recommend me some books to study. I don't really have money to join prep school or go tuition. Too many books to choose and lost.

Thanks a lot.

Well, my daughter went to prep school and her own school for preparing the SHSAT. She had books which she won't need any more. If you don't mind, I could give them to you. The question is "how". I work near city hall, you could come to me to pick up.

Red face Thank you for your kindness.

Hi
    We are truly touched by your kindness.
    Thank you very much for your willing to give us your books.
    My daughter posted the message. We could not get back to you soon because our internet problem.
    We just need to find out which book is good for the latest SHSAT test.

Hope you have a great day.

Andy

Hi . We also took this year test. Math is very hard . Ela can be easy , and is very duable .
    As for Books Kaplan you can find on shelf in Barnes and Noble. Tutorverse Book also is pretty good. Section for ELA is editing and revising , Reading comprehension . If you shop on Amazon there is a many choices also. Since you starting early I think is right time now to prep for next year. I think we start very late or didn't much and didn'tuch do as supposed to.

Thank you for the book suggestions.
    Happy Halloween.

My question for the student who took the test last month. Which Prep book or practice test book reflects the current revised test? Thanks