+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    i'm not sure if it was u or not but did u call the doe?

Yeah, once i saw this thread, i thought he actually posted cutoffs

The doe sure likes kids getting cardiac arrests, huh.

No dude

they don't post cutoffs..they collect them from students who got in

after the results.

I think we're getting results tomorrow or sometime late next week. They usually do it on a Friday, so next Friday seems to be the most likely date. SO nervous!

if that was true, the doe would have said something when most us called.

my hands are shaking just thinking about this. doe needs to tell us already i truly cannot take it anymore

Yes and they said they’re not sure on the exact date yet

Either they're trying to surprise us, or it just won't come tomorrow. I believe that if it were to come tomorrow the DOE would've notified us already. I predict next Friday. (My school's guidance counselor comes on only Tuesdays and Fridays).

based on what everyone else is saying my best bets are next friday. if it was tomorrow they probably would've told the person who called. I will try to call on monday and see if there are any updates. i don't see a reason why it wouldn't be on thursday/wednesday (it was on a wednesday last year.) however, based on what Anxiety said about their guidance counselor only coming on tuesdays and fridays maybe it IS on friday. there isn't really a way to tell for sure and it's making everyone super nervous haha