+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    That's great, thank you for the update! Hopefully it'll all be on time as planned.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully we will see G&T results next week! WOW!!!

G&T results have started to be rolled out. Not everybody will get them at the same time, but everybody should get them between today and 4/6!

As soon as you have the results please plug them in the spreadsheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thanks! Has DOE posted results already? I would imagine DOE will post all results at the same time? Why would people get them at different times??

Hello and happy to join this forum. THank you mppellegrini for creating this thread! I am anxiously awaiting these results. I got an email this morning from DOE stating that the results will be released at the end of March which is this week. I am extremely nervous.

You get an email like the one below w a PIN and access to the application ONLY if you got between 90-99 and different schools if you got between 97-99, so it takes time.

Dear Parent/Guardian of ,

We are pleased to inform you that xxxx is eligible to apply for placement in a New York City Department of Education Gifted & Talented program for the 2017-2018 school year. Eligibility is based on the child’s overall G&T score, which combines their scores on both the Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (OLSAT) and Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test (NNAT).

Students who obtain an overall G&T score between 90 and 96 are eligible to apply to District Gifted & Talented programs. Students who obtain an overall G&T score of 97 or above are eligible to apply to both Citywide and District Gifted & Talented programs. You may log in to the website below to view your child's score report, which provides an explanation of how your child’s score was determined, and to complete the online application. When applying online, you will need to use the assigned PIN below to access your child's online application.

Your child's G&T PIN is: xxxx
    Apply online at http://www.nyc.gov/schools/applyonline no later than 11:59 pm on Monday, April 24th, 2017.

Congrats, mppellegrini! Wow, I guess we are getting the results today. Fingers crossed!

No! That was from last year for my oldest son! I haven't received the results for this year yet!! Sorry for the confusion!

Hi, Yes I am familiar with the email. My son took it last year and he passed and is in a gifted school now however my daughter got an 89 (no preparation for both of them). This year I had my daughter re-take it with a lot of prepartion so I am keeping my fingers crossed as I await this email. I have this knot in my stomach that will not go away