+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Do you know if you receive notification if your child did NOT a receive a 90 or above? Obviously hoping for the best but would hope we are notified either way.

Im on the same boat. I'm testing my older one for a G&T, the younger one got placed for Kindergarten. I heard the results will be coming out today. But if not, definitely by Thursday.

Hi Momx2! Where did you hear that? I called the office of assessment and he said nothing is going out today but they are rolling them out this week. Obviously I like your info because I want these scores ASAP but I got different info. Hoping my source was wrong!

Bklynmom, yes you will get a notification even if your child does not make a 90 last year both my kids tested and one passsed and the other got a 89, however I did get the results for both of them. I believe you only will get a pin to apply for a G&T program if your child get a 90 or better. Good Luck!

Just curious, who said results would be coming out today? They usually release them at the end of the week. I hope you’re right!!

Also, yes, they do tell you the score on the same day, even if your child is not eligible for G&T placement.

Sounds like no one has actually gotten a result yet and the poster who said they were rolling out this week hadn't actually gotten something yet or was someone from a previous year. I just checked online and nothing yet for us!

Also FYI - when my son took the G&T test as a second-grader a couple of years ago and didn't qualify it DID NOT show up online. Had to wait for snail mail. Maybe it's different for pre-k but just FYI.

Also the release date obviously changes because last week I noticed one of the G&T schools (the Lower Lab) posted online signup for open houses and said it wouldn't work until March 23 when scores are released. I just checked today and noticed it changed to when scores are released "the week of March 26. So clearly they change things up! My guess is the letters will go out in the mail today and online some time today or tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by Bklynmom1719 View Post
    Hi Momx2! Where did you hear that? I called the office of assessment and he said nothing is going out today but they are rolling them out this week. Obviously I like your info because I want these scores ASAP but I got different info. Hoping my source was wrong!
    I heard it from parent coordinator at a G&T school.

Quote Originally Posted by queensmama View Post
    Sounds like no one has actually gotten a result yet and the poster who said they were rolling out this week hadn't actually gotten something yet or was someone from a previous year. I just checked online and nothing yet for us!

Also FYI - when my son took the G&T test as a second-grader a couple of years ago and didn't qualify it DID NOT show up online. Had to wait for snail mail. Maybe it's different for pre-k but just FYI.
    My child did not qualify last year, and the only thing I received was an email that he did not qualify. The letter with results came in later.

I was the one who posted today. I did call and the guy did say today they have already started and he specifically clarified not everybody will get them at the same time. Even last year, only after receiving the email people were able to see the results online, so there was a difference of hours for some people! If you look at Nest +m, they have a kindergarten welcome tour scheduled for tomorrow evening (usually for siblings!), so my guess is that results will be out today ONLINE!