+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Gifted & Talented Results 2018-2019

Last year a parent started a thread for G&T and it was super useful. I couldn't find one for this year, so I'm starting one.

Anyone know when the results are supposed to be posted? I heard late March. Feels like an eternity. Also, will we get regular Kindergarten admissions letters first?

As of now we are supposed to hear late March but I heard last year they originally had that same schedule and then pushed it to first week of April.

We should get regular K first--hopefully this week!

Last year it was 3/8 online for Kinder and 4/6 for G&T results. Somebody said kinder offers will be out this week. Who knows about G&T, but last year we were supposed to get them late March and it didn't happen...

Somebody put the spreadsheet in the link below together last year. I think we should either create a new one or add a sheet to the existing one
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=439114268

Somebody put the spreadsheet in the link below together last year. I think we should either create a new one or add a sheet to the existing one
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=439114268[/QUOTE]

Advice: do a new spreadsheet for this year! The curve could be different from year to year. There are also spreadsheets for the entering classes of 2015 and and 2016.

What about the previous years? Was it always first week of April for G&T results?
    I need to apply my youngest to pre-k (he didn't take the G&T test) but not sure which school to list as priority for him - the one his older sister (she took the G&T test) is in now or the regular program in our #1 district school that has a G&T program. Deadline for pre-k is March 30 but I was hoping I'd have some idea of whether we even have a chance of applying to the G&T program.

I’m on the same boat. Maybe the pre-K deadline will be extended as well? But even if it is, we wouldn’t have the results of The K application yet, so how would sibling priority work?

I heard that Kindergarten letters were going in the mail on Monday- but I still haven't seen anything so that may have been bad info. If they push the G&T results it would start moving into the middle of April since we have off March 30-April 6. Maybe that will keep the DOE to its timeline? Here's hoping....

Just spoke to someone from admissions. Kindergarten letters are online now, and he said that G&T would go out next week as planned. Hopefully!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast