+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Red face Discovery Program

I recieved a letter from the DOE saying that I got into the Discovery Program for Brooklyn Tech with a 477 on the 8th Grade SHSAT.

Quote Originally Posted by richard.zhao View Post
    I recieved a letter from the DOE saying that I got into the Discovery Program for Brooklyn Tech with a 477 on the 8th Grade SHSAT.
    Congrats! But what do you do now? Take a summer course and retake the test?

Quote Originally Posted by HEHEHEHHEHE View Post
    I am depressed. Plz help. I want to get into a specialized high school so badly but I seem to drift off and not want to study even though my mind is telling me to keep doing it. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by greatness_2018 View Post
    I am depressed. Plz help. I want to get into a specialized high school so badly but I seem to drift off and not want to study even though my mind is telling me to keep doing it. What should I do?
    Take a break. Go outside and play some basketball. There's no point of studying all everyday, every second. it seems to me ur under stress. I gave some studying tips found here: http://www.theschoolboards.com/showt...or-2018/page70 but u have it know, to let go and rewind. Its 8th grade, ur senior year, just relax.

Take a break. Go outside and play some basketball. There's no point of studying all everyday, every second. it seems to me ur under stress. I gave some studying tips found here: http://www.theschoolboards.com/showt...or-2018/page70 but u have it know, to let go and rewind. Its 8th grade, ur senior year, just relax.
    Thx it means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by richard.zhao View Post
    Congrats on getting into the program!

Hmm u called them?
    Anime is wrong. That was the score for last years SHSAT. This year, they needed scores around 472-480.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjar9001 View Post
    Anime is wrong. That was the score for last years SHSAT. This year, they needed scores around 472-480.
    Hmm seems reasonable.

Smile

I honestly don't know. I'm really nervous and I'm hoping I make it to Brooklyn Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by hyper View Post
    Congrats on getting into the program!
    Thanks so much