+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 78
  1. #11

    Red face Discovery Program

    I recieved a letter from the DOE saying that I got into the Discovery Program for Brooklyn Tech with a 477 on the 8th Grade SHSAT.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by richard.zhao View Post
    I recieved a letter from the DOE saying that I got into the Discovery Program for Brooklyn Tech with a 477 on the 8th Grade SHSAT.
    Congrats! But what do you do now? Take a summer course and retake the test?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HEHEHEHHEHE View Post
    Congrats! But what do you do now? Take a summer course and retake the test?
    I am depressed. Plz help. I want to get into a specialized high school so badly but I seem to drift off and not want to study even though my mind is telling me to keep doing it. What should I do?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by greatness_2018 View Post
    I am depressed. Plz help. I want to get into a specialized high school so badly but I seem to drift off and not want to study even though my mind is telling me to keep doing it. What should I do?
    Take a break. Go outside and play some basketball. There's no point of studying all everyday, every second. it seems to me ur under stress. I gave some studying tips found here: http://www.theschoolboards.com/showt...or-2018/page70 but u have it know, to let go and rewind. Its 8th grade, ur senior year, just relax.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by HEHEHEHHEHE View Post
    Take a break. Go outside and play some basketball. There's no point of studying all everyday, every second. it seems to me ur under stress. I gave some studying tips found here: http://www.theschoolboards.com/showt...or-2018/page70 but u have it know, to let go and rewind. Its 8th grade, ur senior year, just relax.
    Thx it means a lot.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by richard.zhao View Post
    I recieved a letter from the DOE saying that I got into the Discovery Program for Brooklyn Tech with a 477 on the 8th Grade SHSAT.
    Congrats on getting into the program!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by HEHEHEHHEHE View Post
    Hmm u called them?
    Anime is wrong. That was the score for last years SHSAT. This year, they needed scores around 472-480.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjar9001 View Post
    Anime is wrong. That was the score for last years SHSAT. This year, they needed scores around 472-480.
    Hmm seems reasonable.

  9. #19

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by HEHEHEHHEHE View Post
    Congrats! But what do you do now? Take a summer course and retake the test?
    I honestly don't know. I'm really nervous and I'm hoping I make it to Brooklyn Tech.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by hyper View Post
    Congrats on getting into the program!
    Thanks so much

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts