+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SHSAT Scoring

Quote Originally Posted by greatness_2018 View Post
    Thx I will just call the guidance counselor and see what I can do or contact my current schools guidance counselor. If anyone knows about what is on the 9th grade SHSAT plz tell me. I know there is Algebra 1, Basic Trig Problems, Translation, Transformations;etc.
    I know that there's more advanced algebra questions, more advanced word problems, geometry, SOHCAHTOA questions, factorials, graphing of inequalities etc. I guess we'll find out more when the new handbook comes out. Also, good luck studying, I plan on taking the 9th grade SHSAT as well.

Thx good luck to you also! Hopefully we will see each other at the school we are taking the SHSAT at!

What specialized high school do you want to get into?

Quote Originally Posted by hyper View Post
    What specialized high school do you want to get into?
    I want to get into Stuyvesant High School. You?

I want to get into Stuyvesant High School. You?
    I want to get into Brooklyn Tech. And I'm pretty sure the cutoff for Stuy is around 600 on the 9th grade SHSAT

I want to get into Brooklyn Tech. And I'm pretty sure the cutoff for Stuy is around 600 on the 9th grade SHSAT
    Yea I know, the cutoff for Brooklyn Tech is around the 560's. Btw where are you taking the SHSAT for 9th grade? Which school?

Yea I know, the cutoff for Brooklyn Tech is around the 560's. Btw where are you taking the SHSAT for 9th grade? Which school?
    I'm not sure yet, but I think at Tech since its closer to me. You?

I'm not sure yet, but I think at Tech since its closer to me. You?
    Oh you live in Brooklyn then? I am most likely taking it at Hillcrest High School but again it might change.

Oh you live in Brooklyn then? I am most likely taking it at Hillcrest High School but again it might change.
    Yeah I do, also if you don't mind, when the new handbook comes out do you want to study with me?

Yeah I do, also if you don't mind, when the new handbook comes out do you want to study with me?
    For sure, but how will we be able to study?