+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    I just called DOE, they told me the results are coming out at the end of March

Email response gave different timing...

Good Morning,

G&T scores will be sent to families in Mid-April, right before Spring Break.

Scores can also be retrieved on their Myschools account.

Best,

Office Of Student Enrollment

I GOT same response from office of student

Good Morning,

Scores will be released in mid-April around the time of Spring break.

Scores will be sent to families and families can also retrieve scores on their Myschools account.

Best,

Office Of Student Enrollment

Does anyone know a more specific time frame for kindergarten results? TIA

Last year the results came out on March 27. But this year the last test-taking weekend had to be postponed due to weather. Spring break starts April 19 this year, so if the emails from the Office of Student Enrollment are accurate, we should get the results the week of April 15.

But some one spoke with DOE and sent the post

I just called DOE, they told me the results are coming out at the end of March

Right, but which response is more accurate? I guess we don't know so hard to estimate a precise time frame. All we can do is have patience and hope that it's next week

I would think they have to do the open house/tours before Spring Break because the NYS Math tests are the following week (they'll likely not schedule tours that week), and that would delay the application deadline well into May. Nest+m has their tour on the calendar already, for April 15 and 16, so I'm guessing scores will be sent week of April 8.

Does anyone know when do we get the G&T results are out?

No one knows for sure. Some people were told end of March (which is this week) and some, mid-April. Last year it was March 27.