+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
    She said the same to me this morning.."any day".

Does anyone have the link to the site or contact email to request a review of our child’s G&T answer packet? 2 years ago we saw our older child's packet and can’t remember how we requested to review it. I thought it was a website...

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieBee View Post
    Any interest in sharing your results, kamsui? I think we're all wondering if the 99s were rolled out first.
    If they can't get all the results out on time, but can somehow figure out a way to roll out the scores in some complicated, cascading manner - for no apparent reason - ... would just boggle my mind! If they are able to do this, I think it is pretty clear they're just messin' with our heads at that point.

Could someone post the link to results without StudentID?

Any luck with results anyone?

No News

I kept checking since last night, no result yet. WAITING....WAITING....

Quote Originally Posted by Ramla5 View Post
    Any luck with results anyone?
    I got a reply from the DOE yesterday (one of my kid's profiles disappeared from myschools.nyc).

The e-mail said:

"No worries, both "kid1" and "kid2" will show on your account tomorrow once scores are released."

WAITNG IS NOT EASY!

By Mo Willems

Quote Originally Posted by tfortunatot View Post
    I got a reply from the DOE yesterday (one of my kid's profiles disappeared from myschools.nyc).

The e-mail said:

"No worries, both "kid1" and "kid2" will show on your account tomorrow once scores are released."
    Great! I really hope we get them today!! Tired of checking and waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by tfortunatot View Post

The e-mail said:

so guess its today