+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast
    Oh well lol, the game of the dates begins again. If the Nest orientation for admitted students is June 10 and the letters go out on June 15, something ain't adding up.

Also, June 15 is a Saturday.

DOE said June 15th we will get offer letter? That's so late... so only one week time to register?

I'm assuming we'll get the offers in the beginning of June, like last year. That would make sense with the timing of the open house.

I just wonder why it takes so long for the DOE to run the lottery and notify everyone. Hopefully someone's not sitting there cutting out a thousand scraps of paper, but it is the DOE...

Quote Originally Posted by GregsTutoringNYC View Post
    I know you need to bring the child again for G&T registration. But in the case of a waitlist availability, would that require another appearance with the child, or, at that point it just gets done electronically or via a phone?
    We were offered a spot at NEST from the waitlist last year. Our letter said we had to come to the school, with our child, and register.

Quote Originally Posted by jglenn_4 View Post
    We were offered a spot at NEST from the waitlist last year. Our letter said we had to come to the school, with our child, and register.
    Did the NEST offer letter (waitlist) give you a deadline to register?

DOE said will get the offer letters in Starting June 15th.

I heard Anderson school first grade seats are only 8 that includes with sibiling seats(2) or sibling seats are separate. Anyone knows please let me know

Sibling seats are included in the total open spots. So there are only like 6 non-sibling spots