+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy5567 View Post
    Any staten island parent whose kid got the offer from TAG? Any feedback? anyone can compare the enrichment class in TAG to PS 50 in Staten Island?
    FWIW, my child has at least one classmate who commutes from Staten Island. I know they drive her to school and definitely think it's worth it (I asked). Sorry, don't have any more info than that.

Yes, if your'e applying for K. Last year I believe they got to 26 or 27.

Quote Originally Posted by skooldaze View Post
    FWIW, my child has at least one classmate who commutes from Staten Island. I know they drive her to school and definitely think it's worth it (I asked). Sorry, don't have any more info than that.
    Thanks for sharing.

Really? That is an exciting sharing. Thank you so much.

mommy5567, at the tour the principal said they took more than 20 kids off the wait list last year and another source told me that a parent in the #26 got a call late summer/early fall but declined.

Thanks nanerssone, I hope we have good luck this year.

Does anybody know if we have to notify our zoned school that we are giving up our spot? Or they will be automatically notified now that we registered her for the G&T program?

Quote Originally Posted by lj9999 View Post
    Does anybody know if we have to notify our zoned school that we are giving up our spot? Or they will be automatically notified now that we registered her for the G&T program?
    It will do it auto, but I told my zoned school in case it took awhile. I know some people excited to get off the wait list and thought I would just email the parent coordinator to keep the process rolling. She seemed grateful. Not sure if it mattered though.

Do you know when my schools will be updated to the enrollment of the g and t school that we registered at?

Hi is this possible? My friend told me she knows someone that just got off the waitlist for Lower Lab and received the offer in email (she got 98), but I know at least two people who are 99 still in the waitlist. All are district 2 kids without sibling or income priority. Anyone who is 99 but still in waitlist for Lower Lab?
    Last edited by momofcuties; 06-25-2019 at 10:40 AM.