+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Not quite lucky it takes a tangent if you will although having done Algebra 1 will definitely help lots.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

I had a friend who scored a 590 at 9th grade and no offer. I think she only put stuy but I’m not sure. There was this other friend who did get into stuy in 9th grade. She got into Bronx in eighth grade and scored a 689 and got into stuy in ninth grade

Does anyone know the cutoff score for the 2018-2019 9th grade shsat cutoff score for all the specialize high school? Thank you!

I am actually still trying to get this information from the DOE. Finally they responded to some of my pokes but with nonsense so I'm still turning the screws.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)