+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 LastLast
    is there 1 teacher for every subject or is it 1 teacher for all

The orientation for Tech’s Discovery was weird. We were said to leave at 10:30 today but we were dismissed at 9:15. The goal grade is 85. We handed in the form saying that we were accepted into the program and we each got a Student MetroCard that expires on August 30th.

I was also at the orientation from tech. I think the 10:30 time was probably a estimate for when everyone is out of the building. I was dismissed at 9:50. The person that was taking the white slips told me to bring a copy of a report card tomorrow. Anyone also get told to bring report cards. Also they asked for notebooks even though the instructions said binders. That was confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by anon123 View Post
    I was also at the orientation from tech. I think the 10:30 time was probably a estimate for when everyone is out of the building. I was dismissed at 9:50. The person that was taking the white slips told me to bring a copy of a report card tomorrow. Anyone also get told to bring report cards. Also they asked for notebooks even though the instructions said binders. That was confusing.
    I wasn't told to bring a report card when I left but it's pretty clear you should bring one. Personally, I'm bringing just a folder with looseleaf and some writing utensils and a notebook to keep track of homework and notes.

I would think you guys were going to be getting handouts with problems on them. But bringing both for now which you all probably have already is probably wise for the first few days until the teachers make it clearer.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

oh yea are those our classes from now on, because we left with a big group so is that group our class?

Second day. Seems like each class was around 18-30 kids. Got a load of homework. Did any of you guys hand in your report cards? I was never asked to.

Same here and no report card

So we return tomorrow to our first period class?

If they ask u do it but if they dont then no well thats what i would do