+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shsathelp View Post
    I did the same thing, but I remember.

July 8-August 8, Mon-Thur, 8:00AM to 11:10AM.
    Thanks so much! My mom is planning a vacation that's why i needed the dates.

on the application it says they need a copy of my parents salary. i have a choice between 2017 or 2018. should i pick 2017 which is less than 2018 or should i pick 2018 which is more recent. in 2017 my parents made less

Quote Originally Posted by tommy feng View Post
    on the application it says they need a copy of my parents salary. i have a choice between 2017 or 2018. should i pick 2017 which is less than 2018 or should i pick 2018 which is more recent. in 2017 my parents made less
    If the difference between the two years wasn’t that much, I would recommend you use the more recent one for honesty. Also, which application? Mine didn’t have that.

Hmm, how strange. My application came printed with a check mark for “welfare/snap” but none for making under reduced lunch price requirements... (My parents don’t have welfare nor snap and we make under the noted reduced lunch price requirements on the graph).

@GregsTutoringNYC any ideas?
    Last edited by shsathelp; 04-15-2019 at 03:42 PM.

@shsathelp 39000 and 41000 would you consider it want that much?

the paper that has all of the checkboxes and which one you apply for

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynWu View Post
    I got offered to Discovery Program with a cutoff score of 477. It's not definite that I'll get in, but I have passed the low-income limit by $1000 (based on household) and I'm not sure if I can still have my application approved with this. I really want to try for Brooklyn Tech and any information would help. Thank you.
    Well they will consider you if they have extra seats. even if your income is higher by 1000 i would still try giving it in

idk if this helps but i got a 475 and received a letter for the discovery program from bxsci for applying to the program

Just curious, so if you get a discovery application for whatever specialized high school and you give in both forms, is it guaranteed that you'll be enrolled in the discovery program for that school?

Quote Originally Posted by Idkwar View Post
    Just curious, so if you get a discovery application for whatever specialized high school and you give in both forms, is it guaranteed that you'll be enrolled in the discovery program for that school?
    I just gave in one. Not guaranteed but highly likely.