+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
    Although the SHS is not involved in the selection process, or any correspondence about admissions, IIRC the final letter does come from the SHS as at that point you've been passed along to them. If you don't have it today def go to your GC in the morning as waiting for US mail is kinda not a good way even if it's on its way to you.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

the counselor is just gonna say that we didnt make it in.What is the counselor going to do about it.

I haven't got mine back yet either, on Monday she said she needs addition documents so we gave it in still and she said " thats everything they need"

Haven’t received mine yet either. Coming from Queens.

this is prob redundant but I also didnt get mine does anyone know if they send declination letters as well?

Still nothing so far. My friend who got into Stuyvesant’s Discovery said he was invited to their open house on the 28th.

I would go to my guidance counselor. That's what they're there for. Let them email and get on the phone and find out for you guys and don't let them off the hook or let them give you vacuous responses.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

Quote Originally Posted by GregsTutoringNYC View Post
    I would go to my guidance counselor. That's what they're there for. Let them email and get on the phone and find out for you guys and don't let them off the hook or let them give you vacuous responses.
    Always the same answer, “I do not control the Discovery program, the DoE does.” If I try to talk back I feel as my Discovery status would be taken away threateningly.
    Last edited by shsathelp; Yesterday at 04:11 PM. Reason: grammar