+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    I received my letter yesterday for Brooklyn tech. it was sent by Brooklyn tech staff rather than high school admissions, which is strange but ok. They give you literally one day to sign up for orientation. So check your emails!

Email: https://i.gyazo.com/efd3f158a9b3ff8b...9404f3930a.png

Wow, that's so abrupt. Also funny it does not use the BTHS logo. Anyway let's spread the word! I think this is good to hear that the letters are still coming!!
    Last edited by GregsTutoringNYC; 05-31-2019 at 08:08 AM.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

received my letter, got denied

Received the physical letter today. Only said that I was accepted into the program itself and included the schedule and location.

My mother didn't get the email before and now it's past due, so I'm going to try to email the principal for help.

Please say which schools you're referring to, thanks.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

News: Brooklyn Tech just extended their blue card survey to the 5th. They ask for a survey (what education/sports you would like, etc) and sign up for an open house that will take place on either the 10th or the 13th (you choose).

Quote Originally Posted by GregsTutoringNYC View Post
    Please say which schools you're referring to, thanks.
    Hey Greg my parents recently got a phone call saying Brooklyn Latin Discovery will be taking place at their school , I’ve tried to contact them and they haven’t replied back after 4 days . Can you get in contact with them please

Some schools "turn of their phones" over the summer so it can be tough contacting many schools from this point onward. And today they probably have off due to July 4 weekend. Many Discovery programs are ready to go. So..... how did you try to contact them? What did the phone call say? And how did it say to respond? Were any dates mentioned? From there let's see what might be the next step. Do you know the Latin Discovery start date?

Greg what will discovery teach us? Algebra 1 again ? Im scared because theyre giving quizzes every week