+ Reply to Thread

Brooklyn Tech open house

I missed last night's Brooklyn Tech open house, and I'm wondering if they gave dates for any sort (parent or pupil) orientation. I'd also be delighted and grateful to hear a general report of how it went. Thanks in advance!

It mostly was just a small showcase and overview of what's offered at BK Tech. They were some pretty nice performances from BK Tech's step team, cheerleaders and stunt team. The Drama portion of the school also showed off a snippet of their Addams Family reenactment for the spring play. After that it was just a self-guided tour of the school for an hour. The most important thing tho from the open house was from Ms. Nottingham. She told us to take a picture of this link to a (mandatory) blue card survey and parents who filled it out would be the ones to know the date of orientation
    Last edited by TechIsMyUno; 04-04-2019 at 01:52 PM.

The only thing you really needed from it was the link to filling out the blue card. That's mandatory and really important because you give them your email and they start contacting you from there. The link is on their website.

Name:  20190403_185947 (4).jpg
Views: 217
Size:  13.0 KB

Super helpful! Thank you! Here's that link - bit.ly/2KhMF6P

jason

Hi! My name is Jason peng. My classmates have received a notice back to school. I have not received it. What should I do? Please contact me. My gmail address is wuangela3383@gmail.com. Thank you!

Write to the fantastic AP of Parent and Student Engagement

Nottingham Kelly <KNottingham@schools.nyc.gov