+ Reply to Thread

Google Spreadsheet Tracking waitlists for citywide G&T (currently TAG, Anderson, NEST, Q300)

Hi everyone. This msg was buried in another thread but I wanted to bring people's attention to it who might be interested in Citywide Waitlists for G&T. I created a Google spreadsheet where we can track waitlist positions for the 4 citywide G&T schools: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I can add other citywides upon request.

Each person interested in participating can start their own column, and whenever you get an update on your status on the waitlist, please fill in your waitlist position for the appropriate school on that appropriate date. This will allow us to observe day-by-day how the waitlists are moving. Also, as a concerned parent who is hoping/waiting to find out how these waitlists have moved in the past, I think providing such information will help parents understand their chances next year (assuming waitlists move somewhat similarly each year).

Thanks,

shmedley
    Last edited by shmedley; 06-14-2019 at 07:38 AM.

this link is not working but the one in the main group is

Quote Originally Posted by nanerssonne View Post
    this link is not working but the one in the main group is
    I edited my original post here so hopefully the link now works.

just added mine. we're way out in the stratosphere lol. Good luck to you--it seems that you have an excellent chance with TAG.

Quote Originally Posted by nanerssonne View Post
    just added mine. we're way out in the stratosphere lol. Good luck to you--it seems that you have an excellent chance with TAG.
    We have our fingers crossed... I'm sorry to hear about your situation - the whole thing seems so arbitrary. Good luck and thanks for all the comments.