+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regents Results

Regents Results

If your child is an 8th grader taking the regents, where will their results be posted?

It was on myparent among a number of places over the years but believe also will now show on myschools too. I'd check both places. It'll also be on their report card. If it's been more than two days and you need it, definitely contact the guidance counselor.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

My son said his science teacher reported the exams were graded, but grades being held for challenges to a couple of the questions to be resolved.

some of the regents are up. living environment was up for us last week. waiting on geometry, but that was just this past friday.

Quote Originally Posted by parentnyc1mp View Post
    some of the regents are up. living environment was up for us last week. waiting on geometry, but that was just this past friday.
    Where?

For eighth-grade ELA exams part three was so difficult. Also, where are these results?

Non-Regents state test results normally take months before they are officially available.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

the 3-8 state math and ela exams will be on the mystudentnyc portal in late summer - usually they are posted by end of august but last year there were delays, i think it was late september. ridiculous.

The state has been late with exam results a number of times. If for some reasons there is some extenuating situation where knowing the results is pressing contact your principal as I believe principals have access to a report beforehand with specifics.