+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Anybody know when state ELA/Math test results are coming out for 3-8 this year?

Are they withholding them until September again? So infuriating.

Yes, I'm fairly certain they officially said that at one point. Some years they don't meet their own deadlines
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

state scores are up

Hi
    Anyone have guesses on what the Hunter cutoff will be?

Yes, but not by much including in areas that had previously had problems.

Hunter usually uses an about 90% cutoff, so I'd go with the same number as they used last year (625) for now. Even if it's different, it probably won't be that much different. I think NYS said scores would be released on the 13th but weren't but believe they're going out from today onwards. So we should have that data and any analysis data (one reason it gets delayed even though the scores have been available for months internally) soon to be able to determine things from depending upon how the state tweaked the numbers.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, BCA, MS 54, Anderson...)

Hi! The scores were released today at 11 am!

Hi how can I found out my state test score?

Quote Originally Posted by GregsTutoringNYC View Post
    Yes, I'm fairly certain they officially said that at one point. Some years they don't meet their own deadlines
    hi do you know how to found out state test scores?

I think both myparent and myschools will both have it, with the usual caveats of how they do this, so it may or may not be there yet for everybody. But I have had some of my student's parents contact me in the past hour and they know at least their level.

Quote Originally Posted by GregsTutoringNYC View Post
    I think both myparent and myschools will both have it, with the usual caveats of how they do this, so it may or may not be there yet for everybody. But I have had some of my student's parents contact me in the past hour and they know at least their level.
    How do I check it on Myschool? It’s just showing my hs results from march

myschools def has it at least for some. As mentioned, it comes with caveats which may mean some got while other have to wait. As well, make sure you're checking all sections and all drop downs, as it could be there but in an unobvious place or way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast