+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I haven't heard from any of my students yet. We're pretty much there though but of course may not come out until Friday.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

Anyone getting offers or emails for Hunter? We haven’t heard anything..

Still nothing from my students. They posted it will start today but that "The notification process will continue through the following week." which I don't really follow why or to what extent they really mean this if at all. Anyway, looks like we're at the line in the sand.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

we received an email as of 4:19 PM. Accepted.
    Good Luck to all!

Congratulations!

We too got an email today at 4:15 with an acceptance!

We got acceptance email yesterday.

For those who got in, does it mention 10 days to respond or a hard deadline to respond?

It's a hard deadline. There is a virtual Hunter Day (Info Session) on Wednesday night and the deadline to reply is Thursday at 8/5 by 3pm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast