+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Yeah various thising and thating got released today. I think they're just putting some stuff out there for it to sink in and/or get a reaction before saying more. Perhaps it'll all come about in dribs and drabs, I actually suspect it may have to.

As well, they're discussing letting families opt into remote learning instead of in-class, which is not going to be possible right now anyway so maybe it'll balance out somehow.

Some of this is between a rock and a hard place given how things are going. Some not. I'll leave it at that.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

Various information is being made available about schools opening however it is thus far incomplete and conflicting. For now, this is one source which I'm sure will be changing

https://www.schools.nyc.gov/returntoschool2020
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)