+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxaniG View Post
    I noticed a new announcement on the Nest website:
    Lower Grades K-3 Virtual Orientation is: Wednesday, June 10 at 9:00am; you will receive an email invitation after G&T results are released.
    Does that mean that they know results will be sent before this date?
    In the virtual open house,they mentioned the orientation would be held on Jun.10. I bet the result will be out in early June as it was out in late May in the previous years.

Good luck,everyone
    Last edited by ileilatan; 05-23-2020 at 07:54 AM.

g&t placement

We were told by parent coordinator at Anderson that results would be released the week of june 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabanana View Post
    We were told by parent coordinator at Anderson that results would be released the week of june 15th.
    Same,the email reply from DOE also says the result will be released the week of June 15. 2 more weeks waiting…

I see an offer now in the myschools website under the kindergarten results. It's not official - so I expect it'll disappear and we'll know for sure only on June 15 or so.

I saw the offer last Friday briefly and it was gone. I know it's not official. Is the final result going to be the same? Can anyone share their experience from last year?

Quote Originally Posted by cf1368 View Post
    I saw the offer last Friday briefly and it was gone. I know it's not official. Is the final result going to be the same? Can anyone share their experience from last year?
    Last year the early release results were the same as the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabanana View Post
    Has anyone got any further information if the results will be published today or later this week?

The results are in.

We got an offer from Q300.

NEST would have been our #1 choice, and we are in position #4 in the waiting list.
    How much do waiting lists usually move? What is the likelihood that we would get an offer from them? When?

We have no offer. Does that mean we just didn't get one at all? I don't even see the g&t waitlists listed just gen ed waitlists he's on. Any advice?

We live in District 17.
    We haven't get any offer even though we applied for PS 316 (Distric 17). But system says "PRIORITY GROUP: Out-of-district applicant".

Do you know how to fix that? Do anybody have similar problems with Distric school?
    Last edited by rvnikita; 06-15-2020 at 10:12 AM.