+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal2020 View Post
    Any families received confirmation from Hunter? Our teacher has received confirmation of receipt of her observation form, but we received nothing, even wonder if our forms were sent correctly.
    Received confirmation of documents sent today!

Thanks for sharing! We haven’t received anything, kinda worried if things are okay…
    Quote Originally Posted by Myra L View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GregsTutoringNYC View Post
    The private school deposit and payment thing has been an issue for a few years depending upon whether we're looking at the DOE, Hunter, what grade, or even the private schools themselves. In general, none of them seem to want to budge on the issue, even if they are reasonable and caring people. When one considers the lack of transparency, and in some cases attitudes, on many of their parts, it can become a tough pill to swallow at times.
    It sucks but when you think about it though, Hunter is competing/vying for (for the most part) the same competitive students as the private schools are. So there is no reason for them to want to be cooperative or coordinated with the private schools. And vice versa for the private schools. So I can't see a reason either schools would be compelled to make this process any easier.

We also received confirmation of documents received!

When did you submit your documents? I haven't received any confirmation email yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cocobb View Post
    When did you submit your documents? I haven't received any confirmation email yet.
    We had submitted the documents January 1st.

We had submitted the documents January 1st.
    Thanks, we submitted a couple of days earlier but haven't received any confirmation yet. Anyone in the same boat?
    Last edited by cocobb; 01-18-2022 at 06:39 AM.

We haven’t received any confirmation yet.

Have not received any confirmation email..

I sent them email asking for confirmation. They said only those with missing documentation will be contacted. If you are not contacted, your information has been received.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast