+ Reply to Thread

Any idea when HS placements will be released?

I know it's early June but does anyone have a sense if it may come this week?

Latest word from the DOE is "early June." However, some open houses are next week, so that indicates this week.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

Thank you! We have an open house next Wednesday at Lehman and I'm hoping to have an idea of what the other option will be before then.

Their now last word is the "first full week of June" which could go past Wed. What a mess.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

Yes! I just read that myself. This system is ridiculous. Sending good vibes to all who are waiting!

Looks like the evening of June 8
    Last edited by zeldab1220; 06-03-2022 at 01:15 PM.

Yes, June 8 afternoon/evening.

It is released. Received an offer to NEST+M which we ranked 3rd.

I saw! We received an offer to our #1 - Bard Queens. Now have to decide between that and HS for American Studies. Really feels like the best possible outcome. Wishing luck to all other students!