+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Anyone heard from Hunter College High School about results yet?

Did anyone receive decision letter from Hunter College High School yet?

I haven't heard from anybody. But if they stick to their schedule, results should be out this week.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

Is there a specific time of day results are usually released?

I’m not sure, but probably no. They only said that if you still don’t receive a letter by June 30th contact them, ��

I heard from someone (from a prep company) that decisions may now come out in early July. Has anyone else heard the same?

I wouldn't be surprised if such was the case. However, even if that is true, at the moment it would only be a rumor. Hunter is still officially saying late June. If they're saying otherwise internally or through secret channels that would be ill advised of them to do so IMO. In the meantime hopefully in the next 2 days.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

where did they say this?