+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiecakepie View Post
    Would anyone honestly choose Hamlin because of this? It would make me avoid it.
    who cares if violet is going or not. if it's the right school for your daughter, it's the right school. people get too caught up with things that just don't matter.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by deeshiv74 View Post
    who cares if violet is going or not. if it's the right school for your daughter, it's the right school. people get too caught up with things that just don't matter.
    Oh deeshiv74, just indulge us a little. We don't get much celebrity gossip in the city so why not. This rumor just won't go away though. I'm hearing it from more of my friends that it is true.

  3. #13
    Just heard an update that Violet Affleck was accepted at both Hamlin and Convent and they are trying to decide between the two... stay tuned!

  4. #14
    TMZmom this is a completely fabricated story. I can assure you that they will be in LA for school. Why would continue to spread a story like this? Leave the family alone.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by racetonowhere View Post
    TMZmom this is a completely fabricated story. I can assure you that they will be in LA for school. Why would continue to spread a story like this? Leave the family alone.
    racetonowhere - what makes you so sure they're not moving to San Francisco and sending Violet to one of the two schools. The first I heard about it, I thought it was a joke. But I've heard the chatter from more and more people.

  6. #16
    I am sure. End of discussion.

  7. #17
    Plus if they had been admitted they wouldn't still be deciding. Decision deadlines were last Thursday.

  8. #18

    well, possible but unlikely

    The fact that decisions were due last week is not to me a determining factor in deciding if this story is true. SF schools notified a week earlier and their deadline was before LA's decisions were mailed (last Friday). So, if they were weighing both options, they could have theoretically put a deposit on one of the SF schools as a placeholder and still been waiting for LA. That said, my guess is that they would have been able to learn the LA decision in advance so the mailing really probably wouldn't have been a holdup there.

    Anyway I can't imagine why they would move to SF, the idea is preposterous to me. Boston, now that I might buy.

  9. #19
    racetonowhere, you're probably right that they're staying put in L.A. though we wish you'd share why you're so confident. Do you have inside info from the Afflecks?

    smokey26, the decision deadline itself isn't an obstacle since I know of a few friends who asked to extend the deadline. But what you said about the LA. schools notification being a week later makes some sense.

    Anyway, the word on the street is that Ben Affleck is considering a run into politics and thought San Francisco may be easier venue than L.A for him to dip his toes in. Given racetonowhere's emphatic posts, I think they are staying put. Now we'll have to say if he decides to enter into politics...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts