+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Our UPK teacher has not received a request to fill the questionnaire for our child yet. Is there anyone else in this situation? Does this mean that our application didn't go through? Does anyone know how to check whether DOE forwarded a questionnaire for our child to our UPK program?

Quote Originally Posted by Sch2021 View Post
    Our UPK teacher has not received a request to fill the questionnaire for our child yet. Is there anyone else in this situation? Does this mean that our application didn't go through? Does anyone know how to check whether DOE forwarded a questionnaire for our child to our UPK program?
    Will check with our teacher at pick up today and get back to you.

Edit: Confirmed with our teacher that she hasn't received the questionnaire either. I'm assuming our application went through as our status shows "Submitted". The question now is who do we email to check on status, if at all.
    Last edited by QueensMommie; 04-30-2021 at 12:33 PM.

First cosmonaut on Earth - Yuri Gagarin - <a href=http://www.albonumismatico.ru>Албонумисмати о</a>

GO!!!
    This phrase was said by the first cosmonaut on Earth - Yuri Gagarin. (Yuri Gagarin)
    He was the first astronaut on Earth. He was Russian! ...
    Now Russia is becoming a strong country, gas pipelines, a vaccine against COVID-19, an army.
    Is this very reminiscent of the communist Soviet Union?
    How do you think?
    Now we have total control in our country. I am interested in the opinion of foreigners.

<a href=http://www.albonumismatico.ru>Албонумисмати о</a>

ПОЕХАЛИ!!
    <a href=http://www.albonumismatico.ru>Албонумисмати о</a>

Quote Originally Posted by QueensMommie View Post
    Will check with our teacher at pick up today and get back to you.

Edit: Confirmed with our teacher that she hasn't received the questionnaire either. I'm assuming our application went through as our status shows "Submitted". The question now is who do we email to check on status, if at all.
    Same issue here!!! UPK (PreK For All) program and the teacher has not received the link to the nomination form. It appears that the deadline for this is May 11th so I am trying to figure out how to resolve this in time so that my daughter does not get left out of the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by bkitaliana16 View Post
    Same issue here!!! UPK (PreK For All) program and the teacher has not received the link to the nomination form. It appears that the deadline for this is May 11th so I am trying to figure out how to resolve this in time so that my daughter does not get left out of the lottery.
    Our private preschool teacher has not received the form, even though the DOE promised to send it to them within 24 hours of us submitting the survey with their contact info. This was last Thursday. I emailed them today but haven’t heard back.

What DOE contact information did you use to check on status? Who do we email to check whether a nomination form has been even sent to our UPK program?

I just asked her teacher if she filled out the nomination form and she said she hadnt received it. Theres no way to see that online.

After some digging, below is what I found out:
    - Your child's school should have received the Nomination Form by now
    - IF not, have the school send an email (ESEnrollment@schools.nyc.gov) for the Form
    - Deadline to have this form completed by UPK teacher is Tuesday, 5/11

I've confirmed again with my child's school and they now have the Form. My suggestion is to follow up via your child's school/UPK teacher and call (718) 935-2009

This (shutting down the G&T at PS 163 on the UWS) was known in March, not new info. The program was not listed on the G&T application.